Sunday, December 6, 2015

[NEWS] Minah On King Of Mask Singer

 

Source: Naver
The Luxury Countess Is Girl's Day Minah

1. [+1,972 -379] You did great, Bang Minah!!!!! It must've been hard... From an unknown agency, literally start from the bottom and now going up until became top girlgroupㅠㅠ From now on fighting ♥

2. [+1,488 -268] Minah's voice is so good... Minah fighting!!

3. [1,238 -248] Minah, you did great today ♡ Let's succeed. Fighting!!

4. [+1,143 -251]ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm proud of you, Minah. You've worked hard. I'll always cheer for you

5. [+1,167 -535] Personally I like Minah better than the Penguin (Minah's opponent on the show)...

6. [+316 -48] On Girl's Day debut early days, Minah went around to variety show did anything she could to brought up Girl's Day name, I felt so bad for her..... It's good to see her succeed anyway... Minah fighting!

7. [+239 -46] She did really good. Her singing was good

8. [+226 -47] So good at singing... It made me want to cry, Minahㅠㅠ

9. [+218 -45] You did great, Minah.. The highnote was good and at the end you were so pretty when you almost cried ㅠㅠ In the future, let us hear more of that voice!!!

10.[+207 -37] You did good. You did good

 

Source: Nate
The Countess Cried After The Elimination... "Feel A Distance When Going To Variety Show"

1. [+580 -96] Her voice are so good. She really sings well. Indeed, as a singer you should win with voice. Success for Girl's Day in the future

2. [+497 -87] I knew she was good at singing, but I didn't know she was this good. Please give us more of good song too in the future

3. [+433 -100] She's good at singing.. She's also cute.. What a girl crush

4. [+47 -16] Honestly, I didn't know she was good at singing. I like Minah the most on today's episode

5. [+41 -7] Stay strong! I'm cheering for you

6. [+37 -11] Minah's highnote part was so good

7. [+34 -4] It's good to see Girl's Day Minah is always cheerful~

8. [+33 -17] They send Minah struggled alone but Hyeri and Yura are more successful now... 

9. [+31 -6] I like Minah the most today... Honestly, watching program like King Of Mask Singer and I Am A Singer the song are so... good to hear. It's been long time to hear singing with a spirit like that. Not screaming but singing with heart without trembling, like in a singing talent contest. I was touched even with a simple singing skill and just singing with a heart

10. [+31 -5] Not even a fan, but I feel sorry. Fighting!