Thursday, March 31, 2016

[NEWS] Sojin's New Hairstyle

 

 Naver: "Am I Pretty?"... Sojin, Goddess Visual Even With Bob Hair

On March 31, Girl's Day Sojin post on her instagram, "I endured and endured my bleached hair , it's all fell out and gone" with a photo of her new haircut.

On the released pictured she showed her charming cute image with a pure white skin and V-pose.

As Sojin changed her long hairstyle which she always had to bob hairstyle, her lovely charm is catching more of people attention.

[Comment]
1. [+2,046 -119] I think long hair is better..ㅠㅠ
 
2. [+1,234 -50] Saw it by chance, I thought it was actress Yoosun 

3. [+921 - 51] I thought she was really pretty when I saw her with long voluminous wavy hair... her hairstyle on King of Masked Singer... Please bleach your hair in moderation and grow your hair long again with a healthier hair~~ ^^ Sojin fighting
 
4. [+801 -25] Short hair is pretty too, but it's better to have long hair with voluminous hair like her. Personally, I was so envy of her long voluminous wavy hair

5. [+591 -35] With a bob hair, she looks like actress Yoosun 

6. [+184 -13] Reading the article, her hair is ruined because of bleaching.  While on hiatus, she can cut her hair short. She can grow it back again anyway

7. [ +129  -17] Sojin is the best with her long voluminous wavy hair