Friday, April 7, 2017

[NEWS] Minah's Sister Wanna B's Linah On 'I Can See Your Voice 4'


Source: Naver- xsportsnews

Wanna B's Linah (Bang Hyunah) guest on I Can See Your Voice as a contestant with nickname "Minah's Talented Sister". Minah came to support her older sister.
  1. [+987 -18] They look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+773 -14] The production staff did great ㅋㅋ I didn't think she was the talent ㅋㅋ I thought she was just a lookalike 
  3. [+515 -43] The sisters both are pretty!
  4. [+456 -31] Oh the sisters's visual are pretty and their talent are also outstanding
  5. [+335 -26] She's really good
  6. [+75-5] She said she's real sister so I thought it was a lie for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Turned out it's true
  7. [+63 -2] I was surprised she was good at singing. I was surprised again after found out she is Minah's real sister
  8. [+67 - 4] Really her sisterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something is a difficult song but she did great. I wish she success
  9. [+55 -3] I was really surprised. I was also surprised when the unnie got surprised seeing Minah
  10. [+39 -0] Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As soon as she took off the sunglasses, I know she's really Minah's sister. Her singing skill is also similar