Friday, April 15, 2016

[NEWS] Yura & Hyeri Guest On Happy Together



1.    [+601 -50] I didn’t know Hyeri’s crying scene had that kind of story... Keep walk in the flower path in the future!!

2.      [+458 – 36] Such a positive person. I wish only good things for youㅎㅎ

3.       [+436 -38] Hyeri-ya, stay strong! I like that Yura is so brightㅎㅎ

4.       [+397 -40] As expected, Hyeri Yura are good at variety

5.       [+328 -39] I wish Girl’s Day have a comeback

1.      [+682 -42] I really like her bright image

2.      [+460 -31] Somehow I feel like have a good energy when I see Hyeri

3.      [+277 -31] Let’s take care health better~ Popularity and money are also good but it’s all no use if you lost your health. I’m glad that you recovered completely. I’ll look forward your drama

4.      [+213 -24] I’m glad she recovered fast! Hyeri fighting

5.      [+48 -4] Hyeri Unnie, don’t be sickㅠㅜ Ddanddara fighting!!
 

1.      [+260 -5] Ohㅋㅋㅋ I like this scene, so Ryu Junyeol help herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2.      [+231 -5] This story on Reply Concert was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They mimicked the CEOㅋㅋㅋ

3.      [+238 -10] Thanks too Ryu Junyeol who worked hard in that age. And also my daughter-like Hyeri.. I watched Reply and keep it as my memory. Thank you

4.      [+225 -9] Heol~~~~ Must be great..... Her acting teacher is Ryu Junyeol!!!!! After school program....

5.      [+212 -8] She said Junyeol teach her the most


1.      [+447 -28] Seeing Yura, I think it’s sincere. Even when one of them is getting popular, the other member wouldn’t outcasting her and Girl’s Day would do better then the other member got popular too

2.      [+362 -25] Her acting in the scene of grandmother passed away was so good but in reality a day before filming her grandmother really passed away. She was really filming painfully

3.      [+313 -34] Hyeri is cheerful but even if she’s cheerful, she has a lot of tears too.. She suffered a lot, the end of the suffering is coming~~ It’s good to see she joked around and laughed with Yura ~~^^ I wish only things that make you smile brightly that will happen to you!!

4.      [+33 -11] Hyeri’s face is pretty and her heart is also pretty. She donated for welfare for senior citizens, such a kind person. I’m a wo man but also melted by her aegyo

5.    [+31 -12] Aigoo so kind...ㅜㅜ