Sunday, May 15, 2016

[NEWS] Beautiful Gong Shim First Broadcast

Naver: First Broadcast 'Beautiful Gongshim' Partial Hairloss Girl Minah is Here!

  1. [1,735 -66] Namgoong Min's wig ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed out loud, but he was prettyㅋㅋ

  2. [1,118 -78] It was funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
     
  3. [1,114 -108] Ah crazy! Namgoong Min and Minah's chemistry was so freaking funnyㅋㅋ I saw Nam Gyuman's eyes on Namgoong Min'sㅋㅋ And also Minah's acting is better than expectedㅎㅎ Fun^^♡ It's great to see On Joowan after a long time ㅋㅋ I'll look forward for this weekend drama ㅋㅋ I'll watch it too tomorrow^^

  4. [+878 -64] Namgoong Min is really funny

  5. [+883 -181] Minah did great. The drama is also funny

  6. [+291 23] Give Gongshim's wig to Namgoong Minㅋㅋㅋ It fit him well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  7. [+248 -10] I really hate that favoring one child thing
     
  8. [+294 -26] Whether it's Namgoong Min or Minah, their life would turn great if this drama went wellㅋㅋ I wished Namgoong Min had a bright role cause he always played dark character and he did. He chose well
 

Rating