Saturday, November 21, 2015

[NEWS] Reply 1988 Ep 5 'Winterization'




1. [+132, -5] So good.. After watching about secret of birth and ridiculous story such as chaebol all the time, even though memories are just memories, it's so great to see an ordinary people's story that I could sympathize. Jinjoo's mom was struggling to act like living well not to worry her mother.. It was really touching

2. [+97, -2] Reply 1988 is increasingly fun

3. [+75, -2] I agree with the title ㅋㅋㅋ why is everyone so great at acting?


1.  [+405, -19] Lee Miyeon's CF legend

2. [+264, -17] It was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+240, 32] Doksun is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

1. [+548, -10] Noul-ah.. Doksun... is Lee Miyeon when she got old..ㅋ

2. [+465, -6] I'm curious of his reaction if he went to present time and saw her sister became Lee Miyeonㅋㅋ

3. [+392, -7] She's really your sisterㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1. [+869, -12] He is tactless yet quick-witted? He didn't know why his mom and dad were sad but he know they sad and asked Dongryong about itㅋㅋㅋ But why did Dongryong know things like that so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+691, -10] (He was inattentive when he gave Doksun an umbrella)
"Go home early"
Oh my~ Oh my~ Junghwan you~~~~

3. [+548, -11] Explosive of charmㅋㅋㅋ I keep fall for him the more I see him


1. [+1005, -17] Go home early..
Go home early..
Go home early..
It lingers in my mind.. ha.. dirty(?)

2. [+935, -22] To Reply 1988 production crew, thanks for making a family drama which I could watch together with my parent..  Not a forced touching, it's realistic and sounds like someone's story. Affection that people could sympathize with is really a drama's strength.

3. [+855, -35] Doksun-ah, give him to me if you aren't going to take Junghwan. Don't hurt himㅠㅠ
Throughout last week I thought I was going to die because of Junghwan-virusㅠㅠ