Sunday, November 29, 2015

[NEWS] Reply 1988 Episode 8 "A Warm Word"

 
NATE: Hyeri Who Gave Up On Her Looks

1. [+851 -70] Ah I really like Hyeri the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even ruined like that still cute. It was so cool at the bus even he (Junghwan) got a seat, he said it's fine and keep standing next to Hyeri

2. [+755 -63] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute. I like her acting just plainly. Her skin tone absurdly match herㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

3.  [+663 -62] She doesn't look hateful at all~~~~~^^

4. [+73 -5] It was cool when Hyeri grabbed that girl's hair right away after found out her brother criedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her acting is really great

5. [+63 -6] Hyeri was really cute when she blew her cheeks upㅠㅠㅠㅠ and when she appeared at the end of line tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ and Taek's smiles tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why both of them are so cute?


1. [+148 -6] So cute. She's the most lovely character nowadays. Like a character from a manhwa (korean comic books) put her face on a window kyaaaa~

2. [+138 -2] The fighting scene was the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny

3. [+131 -5] Hyeri is freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+118 -5] The  most lovely among the Reply 1988 female castㅋㅋㅋ I like Doksun the most

5. [+82 -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh I really laughed out loud. This episode was full of feel



Hyeri Did A Group Fight With The Girls Who Bothered Her Brother

1. [+1,588 -25] Well.. It's okay if I hit my brother.... but other people can't hit my brother... is it blood line power...

2. [+1,167 -53] No matter how much I think of it, scenes of Taek and Doksun went to watch a movie were so weak. I'm excited for a week because of "Let's watch a movie" ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward for next week! Please extend Taek's airtimeㅠㅠ

3. [+870 -27] Each episode of Reply 1988 are legendsㅠㅠ All of the actor's acting are really great. The scripts are also goodㅠ


Junyeol-ah, Because Of You My Heart Is Fluttering Like Crazy

1. [+6,479 -95] Junghwan who only look at Doksun.. It was so cute when he tied-untied his shoelaces many times while waiting in front of the gate~ㅎ

2. [+6,179 -121] Ryu Junyeol..... He's in Reply 1988 is really a work of Godㄷㄷ And also the husband is Junghwan anyway

3. [+5,852 -89] Junghwan is so cute when he secretly smile at Doksun saying "You suck!" to Sunwoo  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ