Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[NEWS] Girl's Day To Guest On Knowing Brothers.. Revealing Their New Song For The First Time


 Source: Naver-Sport Chosun

 The episode will be broadcasted at 8:50 pm on Saturday the 25th.


  1. [+674 -59] With Girl’s Day level of variety show skills, it’s gonna be fine
  2. [+585 -64] If it’s Girl’s Day, they aren’t gonna lose to the Knowing Brothers... ㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+459 -56] I’m looking forward to itㅎㅎㅎ I trust Girl’s Day variety show skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  4. [+375 -46] It is Girl’s Day group activity since awhile so I’m looking forward to it. Nowadays Knowing Brothers invited a lot of  top star, I like them more in the beginning of school concept
  5.  [+351 -51] Girl’s Day is good on variety show so they aren’t going to lose
  6. [+106 -16] I’ve been waiting Girl’s Day to come to Knowing Brothers ~~~ I’ll watch it for sure! Yura fighting!! Girl’s Day fighting!!
  7. [+82 -12] Girl’s Day.. I miss you so much~~~ Have fun filming the Knowing Brothers~~♡♡
  8. [+76 -10] Heol, daebak! It’s gonna be fun
  9. [+66 -7] Girl’s Day teamwork is good. All 4 of them have a variety skills!
  10. [+64 -7] Wow finally it’s a comeback!!!