Saturday, March 4, 2017

[TRANS] Sojin Starnews Interview Part 1




Girl's Day Sojin (31y.o) has a different image with any other idol group member. She debuted at a young age 24 years old but it was considered as late for an idol group. Sojin silently led Girl's Day as a leader of the group, from the cute 'Twinkle Twinkle' to 'Expectation', 'Female President', and 'Ring My Bell' which full of maturity.
Not only mature, but lately Sojin shows her lovely charm in cable channel MBCeveryone variety show 'One Week Of Romance 4'. 'One Week Of Romance 4' is a real romance entertainment program about celebs went to a foreign place to start a romance for a week. Sojin who left for Spain in search of romance, attracted viewers with a sweet and considerate attitude.
We met Sojin at Boundary cafe in Cheondam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, after 'One Week Of Romance 4' filming. Sojin chose an unique colored juice made of avocado, apple, and lime. A fresh charm could be felt from Sojin who worn a bright yellow outfit and held a glass of green juice.


- How are you doing these days?
These days I'm preparing for comeback. I recorded the songs and meticulously monitoring and choosing the concept.

- Do you go to cafe often?
I'm not really interested on going to cafe to eat cakes like this. Mostly, I like to eat at home. I don't take a picture of coffee, cake, and ice cream

- You chose fruit juice. You don't drink coffee, do you?
If I drink coffee, my heart would beating hard and I couldn't sleep. I drink it purposely when I need to get excited. I drink coffee before filming variety show or when I felt so tired. Except those time, I don't drink it.

- Which drink do you usually have?
▶ I usually drink fruit juice or tea. I drink purified water and tea at home. Mostly I drink chrysanthemum tea, polygonatum tea, and barley tea


 - You are the best cast among girl group member who went on 'One Week Of Romance '
▶ I think some people might surprised when I said I'd do 'One Week Of Romance 4'. I know that I'm not a young idol. I'm an idol but not with a different age with other kids. I'm sure I have my own path.

- Do you have any concern as 'One Week Of Romance 4' cast?
▶ Our general manager asked, "Do you want to appear at a program that Han Goeun did?" I answered, "Okay." I like travelling and I'm used to meet people while travelling. I'm shy of strangers in Korea, but  I think I expressed it differently.

- How is 'One Week Of Romance 4' filming?
▶ Everything was real. It was a real situation. After I got home, I was happy to love and be loved as I am. I appreciate many people think I am attractive.


- Have you ever got fluttered for real while filming?
▶ It was filmed last December, as I watched the broadcast I think, "So it was like that." It was first meeting after all, so it was exciting.The first meeting was exciting. In the New Year, we did a Spanish home party. I liked the new culture and new people

- The other cast, Jang Heejin and Im Jooeun already know each other. Were you worried filming with those two people who already close to each other?
▶ At first, I was worried. I have almost none of singer friend, so I was worried about getting close with actress, but I got along well with Heejin Unnie and Jooeun is really friendly. It was more comfortable than I thought. I feel closer to them more than two of them. On the broadcast day, we are active on our KaTalk group chatroom.

 -On 'One Week Of Romance 4' production press conference, you said Girl's Day member reaction of the filming was hot. What did you tell them?
▶ I told how active the guy was. Firstly I told them how flustered I was becuase I was different compared to when filming in Korea. As I watch the broadcast, I said, "So I sounded like that." I really wanted to think nothing at all. I think I was usually just like that.


- What do you think of public relationship?
▶ I will think about if it's with someone I could trust and love. I'll reveal it if I'm getting married. (Laugh)

- What do you think of marriage?
▶ I must be a woman after all. I want to get married but I also don't want to. If I saw someone living well, I want to live happily like that too, but if I saw someone not that happy, I don't want to get married.  I think people at my age are just like that. I want to but also don't want to.

- Do you have any dream of marriage?
▶ I do. Since I was young, I wish of a small wedding. Sometimes I think of why do I need to gather a lot of unknown people. It will be nice to spend with relatives, maybe around 50~60. In the past, there would be 2,000 people from the groom side only. It was a lot of people. There would be someone I or my mom didn't know. "It would be great if it was small wedding." When I was young, I told my mom,"Mom, I want to invite only uncle's family, grandma, and our family."